Already have an account, please 登 录
A. User obligations
Part I - When using M.E website you can publish a variety of discussion and information with an appropriate use of word choices; the user should abide by the following commitments and shall be responsible for your comments and all of the information you published:
- Publish, reprint and content providers must comply with the relevant provisions of residence laws, regulations, and public morality.
- Accordance with internet morality and compliance with the principles of good faith.
- Must not interfere, damage and violations the legitimate rights and interests of the M.E network; compliance with M.E network and associated network services agreement, guidelines, and other administrative rules;
- Shall not jeopardize the national and social public interests, and
- Shall not use M.E website to maliciously attack any one.
Part II - If the information and comments you published on M.E website violates any of the regulations, M.E will not be taken any responsibility toward your action. M.E reserves the right to remove any content that violates these commitments by the following provisions:
- Any content that is harmful, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, violent,
- racial discriminative or generally morally unpleasant to the viewers;
- Any content that infringes copyright, patent or trademark;
- Any content relating to national security;
- Any content that attempts to interrupt, interfere, destroy or limit any information of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Any content of other companies that are in competition with M.E MEDIATECH CORP.;
B. Modification and termination of services
1. M.E has the right at any time, temporarily or permanently, modify, or terminate some or all of the services. Whether informed or not, this modification or termination shall not be liable to users or third parties;
2. In the case that a user violates the Terms of Service (including but not limited to this reason), M.E browsing platform has the right to terminate user name, or delete users in any of the contents of this platform, whether informed or not, M.E browsing platform shall not be liable to users or any third party.
1. The copyright of all the information published by the users on M.E website belongs to its original owner and M.E MEDIATECH CORP. only.
2. Any media who wants to reproduce the information published solely at the M.E browsing platform must get the written permission from the M.E.
3. If any organization or individual thinks that the information published in this web site violates its copyright information, please inform us as soon as possible and we will deal with it accordingly. For non-compliance with economic sanctions, and we have the right to hold them accountable for their legal liability.
D. Advertisement Webpage Requirement
Advertisement webpage should include at least one of the following: the advertiser’s logo, descriptive text, and descriptive graphics.
E. User Privacy
M.E website protects the privacy of registered users.
Disclaimer clarification, modification and updating all rights belong to M.E network. If you have any question regarding this Term of Use, please send an email to our customer service mailbox at email@example.com
Company Policy & Procedure (Distributors Only)
M.E MediaTech Corp. is a direct selling company that markets its Online Advertising Products through independent Distributors. It is important to understand that your success and the success of your fellow Distributors depend on the integrity of the people who market M.E MediaTech Corp. Products and services. The Agreement (as defined below) is made to clearly define the relationship between you and M.E, between you and your Clients, and between you and other Dis¬tributors. M.E MediaTech Corp. is sometimes referred to as “M.E”, “we,” “us,” and “our,” and the Distributor signing the Agreement is sometimes referred to as “you” and “your.” These Policies and Procedures (sometimes hereinafter referred to as the “Policies” or the “P&Ps”), are incorporated into and form an integral part of the Agreement. When the term “Agreement” is used herein, it collectively refers to the M.E Distribu¬tor Application. You have the responsibility to read, understand, and adhere to the most current version of these Policies and Procedures. When Sponsoring a new Distributor, you must ensure that he or she is provided with the opportunity to (1) review and understand the terms and conditions of the Agreement and (2) read and understand the Policies and the Compensation Plan prior to signing the Distributor Application.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy
Both the Client and M.E have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services shall be refunded.
SECTION 1.0 BECOMING AN INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR
1.1 Requirements to Become a Distributor. To become a M.E Distributor, you must:
- 1.1.1 If you are an individual, be of the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside (Canada- age 19);
- 1.1.2 Provide, where allowed by law, evidence of identity in the form and manner as M.E may require;
- 1.1.3 Submit an, accurate and properly com¬pleted Distributor Application to M.E; and
- 1.1.4 Purchase a Distributor Kit a value of $198 USD ( which will includes the following materials)
- a M.E brand Tablet PC
- A full course of M.E advertising marketing materials, which are in the following series:
- a. M.E business model Video
- b. M.E enterprise culture Video
- c. M.E advertisement publishing Video
- d. M.E advertising and marketing skills
- e. M.E business cases of successful advertising results
- f. M.E user guide for exchanging free products with credits
1.2 Application and Acceptance. By signing the Dis¬tributor Application and submitting it to us, you are apply¬ing to become an independent Distributor of M.E. Your application is accepted when we enter your data into our database and if you are otherwise in compli¬ance with the Distributor Application. Upon acceptance, we will establish in the “Personal Enrollment Tree” and the “Placement Tree a Distributorship”, and issue to you an identifying Distributorship number.
- 1.2.1 We reserve the right to reject any Distributor Application. We will not accept inaccurate or false information. Incomplete, inaccurate, or unlawful Dis¬tributor Applications are void able by us.
- 1.2.2 You are responsible for informing us of any changes affecting the accuracy of your Distributor Application and any subsequent information regard¬ing the account information of your Distributorship.
- 1.2.3 A Distributor Kit may be purchased from either the Sponsor or directly from us. When a Kit is purchased from a Sponsor, the Distributor Applica¬tion must be completed and submitted immediately to us. The Agreement is subject to acceptance by us as stated above before becoming binding with us.
1.3 Distributor Benefits. Once your Distributor Applica¬tion has been accepted by us, the benefits of the Distribu¬tor Agreement will be available to you as long as your Distributorship is in good standing. These benefits include the right to:
- 1.3.1 Sell M.E products and services in accordance with the Policies and Procedures;
- 1.3.2 Participate in the Compensation Plan (receive Bonuses, if eligible);
- 1.3.3 Sponsor other persons;
- 1.3.4 Receive periodic M.E notices, updated materials and other M.E communications;
- 1.3.5 Participate in M.E sponsored support, service, training, motivational, and recognition functions (upon payment of appropriate charges, if applicable); and
- .3.6 Participate in promotional and incentive con¬tests and activities sponsored by M.E.
1.4 Term and Renewal of a M.E Business. The term of the Agreement is one year from the date of its acceptance by us. You may renew the Agreement for additional terms of one year by paying a renewal fee (if we require it) or by continuing to conduct business with us (e.g., ordering products or sponsoring distributors).
1.5 Termination. The Agreement between you and M.E may be terminated as follows:
- 1.5.1 You may terminate the Agreement at any time, regardless of reason by submitting a notice in writing to M.E at its principal business address, or via email. The email notice must be from your email of record and include your name, Distributor identification number, and address. The written notice must also include your signature.
- 1.5.2 We may also terminate the Agreement if you are in breach of the Agreement .Prior to doing so we will give you a notice of the breach and an opportu-nity to cure within a reasonable time.
1.6 Effects of Termination. When your Agreement with us is terminated, for whatever reason, your Distributorship rights as set forth in the Agreement also terminate. This includes the right to sell Products and the right to receive Bonuses or other income resulting from the sales and other activities of your Downline.
1.7 Succession and Incapacity. If you bequeath your rights in your Distributorship upon death, and such rights are given by a competent court upon your death, we will recognize the transfer to the successor if the successor provides proof that is acceptable to us and completes and delivers an amended Distributor Application with such information as is necessary for us and the succes¬sor to carry on business. Otherwise, we will terminate your Agreement. If you are incapable of operating your Distributorship due to incapacity, we will recognize your authorized agent to operate the Distributorship during your incapacity. To do so, your authorized agent must provide proof of your incapacity and proof of his author¬ity that is authentic and which we can verify to be lawful.
1.8 Change in Form of Legal Entity. A Distributor that is a legal entity and desires to change to another type of legal entity may do so. All Beneficial Interest holders of the former legal entity must confirm with a notarized or other form of authenticated signature that they agree to the change. Also, a new Distributor Agree¬ment must be submitted by the new legal entity. Members of the former entity are jointly and severally liable for any indebtedness or other obligation to M.E.
1.9 Changes to the Agreement. Because laws and the business environment periodically change, M.E reserves the right to amend the Agreement and its prices from time to time.
SECTION 2.0 OPERATING YOUR INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTORSHIP
2.1 Code of Ethics. We are a values-based company and pride ourselves on the quality and character of our Distributors. The following code of ethics helps ensure a uniform standard of excellence throughout our organization. You agree to practice the following ethical behavior when operating your Distributorship. Each behavioral part of the Code of Ethics is material to the Agreement.
- 2.1.1 I will actively work to establish and maintain a retail customer base.
- 2.1.2 I will show courteous to every person and potential clients I meet while operating my independent M.E related Distributorship.
- 2.1.3 At all times I will conduct myself and my business in an ethical, moral, legal, and financially sound manner.
- 2.1.4 I will not engage in activities that may bring disrepute to M.E, to any M.E corporate of¬ficer, employee, or other Distributors.
- 2.1.5 I will not make discouraging or disparag¬ing claims toward other M.E Distributors. I will ensure that in all M.E business dealings I will refrain from engaging in negative language and defamatory statements.
- 2.1.6 I will be truthful in my representation M.E Products and make no claims regarding the advertising services of M.E Products that violate the law.
- 2.1.7 I will provide support and encouragement to my Clients to ensure that their experience with M.E is a successful one and will clearly state all terms of sale.
- 2.1.8 I will provide follow-up service and support to my downline as is reasonably necessary to assist them in building a retail Customer base and a down-line organization.
- 2.1.9 I will correctly represent the Compensation Plan and the income potential represented therein. I understand I may not use my own income as an indication of others’ potential success, or use com¬pensation earnings as marketing materials. I further understand that I may only disclose my M.E income to recruit a potential Distributor(s) after I have given a copy of the Income Disclosure Statement to the potential Distributor(s).
- 2.1.10 I shall make personal or telephone contact with potential applicants and Clients in a reason¬able manner and during reasonable hours to avoid indiscreetness.
- 2.1.11 When making a sales presentation, I shall discontinue it immediately upon the request of the recipient.
- 2.1.12 I shall take appropriate steps to protect the private information of my Clients and downline.
- 2.1.13 I shall respect the lack of commercial experi¬ence of potential applicants and actual retail Clients and downline.
- 2.1.14 I shall not abuse the trust my retail Clients and downline place in me, nor shall I exploit their age, illness, lack of understanding or unfamiliarity with language.
- 2.1.15 I will abide by all of M.E Policies and Procedures.
2.2 Independent Contractor Status. You are an inde¬pendent contractor. You are not an agent, employee, partner, or joint venture with M.E. You may not represent yourself as anything other than an independent Distributor. You have no authority to bind M.E to any obligation. Should you be deemed an agent by a com-petent agency or court in any jurisdiction in which you do business, you shall release us from any claim arising from such determination.
- 2.2.1 As an independent contractor, you are re¬sponsible for paying your own self-employment taxes, income taxes, and other taxes imposed by law upon an independent contractor and you shall indemnify us from any claims arising from your failure to pay such taxes.
- 2.2.2 Your work hours, business expenditures, and business plans are not dictated by us and you shall make no printed or verbal representations that state or imply otherwise.
- 2.2.3 It is your responsibility and you agree to com¬ply with all laws and the Agreement in the operation of your Distributorship or the acquisition, receipt, holding, selling, distributing, or advertising of our Products or opportunity.
- 2.2.4 You also agree to be fully responsible for all of your verbal and/or written statements made regarding the Products, services, and the Compen¬sation Plan which are not expressly contained in Official M.E Materials. You agree to indemnify M.E against any claims, damages, or other expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from any represen¬tations or actions made by you that are outside the scope of the Agreement. The provisions of this sec¬tion survive the termination of the Agreement.
SECTION 3.0 SPONSORSHIP
3.1 Sponsoring Distributor Responsibilities
3.2 Sponsor/Placement Change. We highly discourage Sponsor or Placement changes. However, we recognized such changes are occasionally beneficial. Accordingly, we permit the following exceptions:
- 3.2.1 Change of Sponsor. To change your Sponsor, you must submit a Sponsor Change Request to our Compliance department within seven (7) calendar days from the date of registration, and a strong statement clarifying the reasons for such change. The form requires your signature and the signature of your current Spon¬sor. We may require authentication of the signatures. We strongly discourage for such change at all if possible.
- 3.2.2 Change of Placement. As a Sponsor, you may request to change the Placement of a Distributor you recently Sponsored by submitting to our Compliance department a Change of Placement form within seven (7) calendar days of registration. The recently enrolled Distributor’s Placement may be moved only inside your organization and will be Placed in the first available open bottom position on the date that the change is made. We will not change the Placement if your Distributor has earned Bonuses or achieved rank.
- 3.2.3 Re-application. If you are not in breach of the Agree¬ment, you may change your Sponsor by voluntarily terminating your Agreement or remaining inactive (i.e., no purchases of M.E Products, no sales of M.E Products, no Sponsoring, no attendance at any M.E functions, no participation in any other form of Distributor activity, nor operation of any other M.E business) for six (6) full consecutive calendar months. Following the six (6) month period of inactivity or termination, you may reapply under a new Sponsor. If your Agreement was terminated by us for breach, you must wait eighteen (18) months to reapply.
SECTION 4.0 ORDERING
4.1 It is forbidden to purchase products by loan, otherwise the consequences are conceited.
4.2 Pickup Center Orders. We do not permit any individual or Distributor to pick up another Distributor’s will-call order without properly substantiated picture ID.
4.3 Returned Cheque. All cheque returned by your bank for insufficient funds will be re-submitted for payment. Where lawful, a returned check fee will be charged to your account. After receiving a returned check from you or your Clients, all future orders must be paid by credit card, money order, or cashier’s cheque. Any out¬standing balance owed us by you for Non-Sufficient Fund cheque and returned cheque fees will be withheld your ac¬count, though our failure to withhold does not relieve you of your obligation to pay. The fee is due upon placement of the debt on your account with us.
4.4 Return of Product—No Termination. If you are not 100% satisfied with our Products, you may return Cur¬rently Marketable Products for a refund if neither you nor we have terminated the Agreement and the Products were purchased within ten (10) days and are in resalable condition. The refund shall be 90% of the purchase price, and there will be a charge of 10% for return fee.
4.5 Refused Products. If you order Products and then refuse delivery, your order is subject to the replenishing fee and other procedures for returns herein.
SECTION 5.0 BONUSES
5.1 Bonus Qualifications. As a Distributor, you are en¬titled to receive Bonuses from us pursuant to the currently published Compensation Plan if you are in good standing and in compliance with the terms of the Agreement.
5.2 No Earning Guarantee. You are neither guaran¬teed a specific income nor assured any level of profit or success. Your profit and success can come only through the successful retail sale, use, and consumption of our Products and the retail sales, use, and consumption of our Products by other Distributors in your downline.
5.3 Payment. Bonuses are paid daily; however, you may only withdraw once a week from your account. The minimum withdrawal amount for all types of products’ package is $500USD per week, and the maximum amount is $3000USD per week. For business accounts, we will pay to the business listed on the account; otherwise we will pay to the primary ac¬count holder. Without prejudice to our right of termination, we may suspend or revoke payment if you are in breach of any term or condition of the Agreement. We may also debit your account if you owe us money.
5.4 Adjustments to Bonuses. When a Product is returned to us for a refund, the Bonuses attributable to the returned Product(s) will be deducted from the commission period in which the refund is given, and continuing every pay period thereafter until the Bonus is recovered from the Distributors who received Bonuses on the sales of the refunded Products.
5.5 Errors or Questions. If you have questions about or believe any errors have been made regarding Bonuses or charges, you must notify us in writing within 30 days of the date of the purported error or incident in ques¬tion. We will not be responsible for any errors, omissions, or problems not reported to M.E after the given 30 days.
5.6 Processing and Other Fees. We may deduct from your Compensation Plan earnings or charge you a reasonable processing fee for computer processing and other customer services. If you request special services, we may charge an hourly fee with a one hour minimum or a flat fee. We will quote you the fee prior to initiating the services.
SECTION 6.0 DEFINITIONS
6.1 AUTOSHIP. Program where we deliver Products to you automatically.
6.2 BONUSES. Assessments earned by you, as determined by the Personal Sales Volume of Products retailed or purchased by you and the Group Sales Volume of your Downline, as set forth in the Compensation Plan.
6.3 COMPENSATION PLAN. The method by which you generate Bonuses and are compensated for retail sales and sales Volume within your downline. The Compensa¬tion Plan is described in M.E literature.
6.4 CLIENT. End Consumers of the Product.
6.5 DISTRIBUTOR. An independent contractor who’s Distributor Application has been accepted by us.
6.6 GROUP SALES VOLUME (GSV).The credit value of Products sold to the downline in your Placement Tree.
6.7 PERSONAL ENROLLMENT TREE. Your downline organization of Distributors you personally Sponsor and those Distributors that they personally Sponsor.
6.8 PERSONAL SALES VOLUME (PV).The credit value of Products you sell to your Customers who use your distributor ID number or of Products we sell to you.
6.9 PLACEMENT. Your position inside your Sponsor’s Placement Tree.
6.10 PLACEMENT TREE. The structure of your downline sales organization.
6.11 VOLUME. The credit value assigned to Products sold for purposes of calculating Bonuses under the Compensa¬tion Plan.
Any questions regarding website promotion, business negotiations, strategic cooperation, please fill out your inquiries and we will get back to you shortly.
- Toll Free:
- +1 866-838-9095
- China Toll Free:
- Bejing Time